Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Was meant to go out today... and OMG GUYS just woke up with legit best bed hair ever like it looks better than any styling could do LOLOLOL. And i'm up this early because i was meant to send and email, ANd wow its way past 11:30 m-elancholylove has failed ONCE AGAIN THREE TIMES FAILED, woooowwww wooowww. this loser. Probably still sleeping blissfully and derpishly and unaware. WHEN/IF you read this at 1/2pm WHEN YOU WAKE UP, you owe me codes. okay. I love how she herself set deadline at 11:30AM and she in the morning is like i thought it was PM LOLOLLOL. Now im going to have brunch and study some moar woo. Going out to parra on monday with my brooosss to watch promethius/spiderman so all good (Y). aiiishh i still need to watch avengers. BUt ridley scott directed bladerunner so yayyy hopefully its good.

I think it's about time to start my eng assessment dont want to leave it to last minute, argh we havent even really done anything much on speeches and now we're expected to write a response to unseen question first week back??

I finished my ancient holiday homework yesterday, it took THIRTY pages, oh well good practice i feel like what that topic pops up in trials i'll be all over it, yeahhhh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I swear you're going to get a 99 ATAR.