Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Hualien

Isn't it weird how other people think in a language other than English... I just tried thinking to myself in shanghainese weird man hah. I have never seen this many block fringes and short shorts in my life, and it's like winter here. Heh my kindof place ;D I'm in hualien right now only 100k population yet it feels a lot more populated and frenzied than Sydney. And also Taipei has a smaller population than Sydney but everywhere is packed whereas we only reall have like George street... Every street is a George street here in Asia haha l. Going to the gorge and river trekking tomorrow should be funnn, there are so many cute Asian accessories everywhere here, the stores are like morning glory x10 so much variety and one every like 100m, fob Asian girls would go crazy here hhahha. Less than 2 weeks till atars omfgomfgomfg

1 comment:

fashion watches for women said...

wow i bet its a nice neighborhood?it so cool for the stores to pass by..:)