Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

It's been a long time- merry christmas!

Okay dont get me wrong i had SO MUCH TO BLOG, but because of my dodgy vpn Im only able to blog now and if i was to blog everything that has happened in the last 17 days i'd be here for days LOL

so i was pretty much scared for a month and as the uac page was loading for that split second it felt as though the butterflies would explode from my stomach LOL but i guess i did okay, good isn't really about what atar you get because not EVERYONE can get 98,99 or even 90+ for that matter but as long as you can get into the course you like it's all good :) my friend got 97.4 but his course is 92 so props to him! better to be safe than sorry right? haha as for me including bonus points i have a fairly good chance of getting into economics/arts at unsw next year, seeing as the cutoff was 94.3 last year and with bonus points my ranking is 94.85 for the course this year, if all goes well i'll hopefully get in /crossing all fingers and praying to all gods. BUt my course was 91.3 three years so demand is getting higher aiishhhhhh. Really sucks because my hsc exam marks were all quite a bit higher than my school mark, reallyyyyy should've worked harder at my ranks, oh well whats done is done and at least i managed to scrape a band 6 and into the distinguished achievers LOOOOOOL. Kindofsad how jsut like that everything high school is over, now just have to wait for the offers in the main round on 16th jan!

Merry Christmas Guys! Can't believe it was christmas eve today! doesn't feel very christmassy for me though, probably because it's not 35+ degrees here it's like -2 LOL. I know i know christmas is meant to be cold but i've grown accustomed to christmas time occurring during the searing heat of 40 degree days in Australia. ALso no decorated houses, no lights, no santa clauses only some shitty christmas tree in peoples square and shopping centre employees wearing very UNcute reindeer ears and santa hats AHHA. Off to my uncles house with the large extended family for christmas diner tonight! should be good :)

WELL GUYS GUESS WHO'S COMING BACK TO THE MOTHERLAND SOON, YEAHHHHH BOOYYYYY (yes thats right me- 9am 28th december (Y)). Can't wait to rip off the heavy coats and jackets for singlet shorts and thongs HEH havent actually experienced summer yet. Okay THis'll probably be my last post overseas, i've had a pretty great 2months in china/taiwan/hk it's felt long and short at the same time, but it does feel like it's time to go haha (mainly because it's a bitch to blog properly in china LOL) this has been the longest time ive ever been overseas in my life 1/6th of a year! see all of you guys realllllll soon (8
I'm excited, A NEW LIFE WAITS FOR ME BACK HOME, things to do:
- obtain license
- obtain job
- clean up everything hsc related
- seriously pick up table tennis/ badminton
- volunteering

So im kindof still signed into girraween high school, what happens if i never come back to school to sign out LOL. /foreverahighschoolstudent

No comments: