Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Greetings from Taiwan!

Arrived in Taiwan today land of jay chou, show luo, elva hsiao, ruby Lin, ariel lin, joe Chen, Kimberley Chen and many many great dramas hehehe. Everything looks like the set of a Taiwanese drama it's cool yeaaaaah. Have only been here for a few hours but I'm liking it, A ALOT less packed than in hong kong. Everything is so cheap here as usual, street fashion is amazing here fuarrr just shopping in the night markets soooo many things to eat. I had oyster pancakes, stinky tofu, fried egg pancake, seafood soup for dinner today wehfuwfhwrfwrgv.i have pictures but can't upload from iPad :/ Weather isn't great and also a gay man tried to pick me up in his store and kept recommending pants that he thought 'would look good on me' ended up buying a belt and he said I love you as I left the store, tad scared after he kept checking out my pants shoes and talking in chinglish to me. Mmmm Daniel aren't you great at attracting either gay men or old grandmas lolllolol.

Everyone is so skinny here, seriously. And the cake faces are abundant hereabouts so are short shorts and macros...

But in other news, recently had a dream involving modern history hsc results, when I received the paper (yes I know there is no hard copy, but hey it's a dream)  opened the first page and bam 13/20 and I remember the comments being something like "failed to answer the question and show adequate knowledge" and for my strongest subject aswell. Then in the same night I got my atar and it turned out to be 70, if I legit get 70 atar i think i'll hang myself. I woke up in a cold sweat lolll, okay what have I become getting nightmares about hsc results >.> Anyone else? Lol nah guess its just me rofl. But iguess it is playing on my subconscious... Arghhh I'm on holidays == fml, but pressure and expectations from family and relatives aiigoooooo it's getting to me...

2 comments:

Ophelia said...

YES omg had a hsc nightmare too!!!!

Keely said...

lolll had hsc nightmare as well!!