Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Job hunting #3

Train ticket + lunch = $10, fun just walking and chilling with a couple of mates in the city... priceless :) Even though we were just looking for jobs, felt like i had a great time yesterday 6 hours just flew by, and because we were on a job seeking mission i barely spent any money at all :) And best of all for the first time we actually handed out all our resumes woooo. Then we saw the chinese new years dragon dancers trolling in nab hurhur.

And wow city i love you, total freebie haul: bottle of lipton mango ice tea, 2 packets of shapes, bottle of mineral water. I sometimes wonder if they even make any profit from their promotions... because although I accept freebies, I wouldn't actually buy the lipton ice tea for $3.80 in store.

Chinese new year's eve dinner :) happy lunar new year guys! Wanted to see new year celebrations at the city but nooo my friends dogged me for their families... Jks jks hope everyone gets manyyy hong bao :) I don't get many because I have no relatives in aus haha 

Belmore park (8
I have my first job interview tomorrow! wish me luck :)

No comments: