Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Some late night self reflection

*i've never been to uni on a rainy day yet, or at night (excluding the night of foam party because that doesn't count). I've fallen pretty behind in uni and it's only week four, I dont think im going to sleep tonight. Pretty disappointed in myself. I need to grow up and learn how to juggle multiple responsibilities at once, and not neglect one or the other. In other words i have to be more efficient with my time and procrastinate less. But typing it out is one thing, doing it is another. Feels like im in the debt trap cycle*, i'm just always tired then unproductive, then go to sleep late and then the next day I'm tired again. Have to get my head in the game. This is my career we're talking about Daniel- Don't fuck around.

*4 more years of economic references to come (Y)

No comments: