Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

So this is what happens when I receive an easter egg from my manager during a MORNING shift and i  have to travel with it all the way to uni and back. It's okay it still tastes good (Y) 


YOu'd think party nights are on fridays, but not at uni. This thursday there are three awesome events i'd like to go such as: roundhouse toga party, tsa cruise and bsoc cruise unfortunately as the scarcity principle states, resources are limited :( therefore I had to choose only one :(:(:(( and i heard the tsa cruise has unlimited drinks and their boat looks like a floating hotel :(:(:(. devs. But hopefully bsoc cruise will go off, although i do fancy the idea of turning up at a party in a bedsheet. SIGH. Mid semester break coming up! break already.... but then again we've actually been at uni for a whole month already- still feeling like the awkward uni newb chime hahah. hope all is wellllll. 

I made a salami, pepperoni, turkey, steak and chicken fillet sub for myself today LOLOLOOL. too good. Worked reg for the first time aswell, impatient pregnant bogans scare the fuck out of me. Got home at 7:30 it is now 9, leaving me 3 hours to complete my concepts of asia journal/ chinese for tomorrow. looks like no sleep tonighhhtttt. (Y)

No comments: