Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

oh man. work then optom cruise tomorrow followed by a 6 hour unsw amazing race around the city on saturday. Then on sunday must catchup in all uni work. GOD THIS UNI LIFE, i think if i moved out closer to my uni, i'd have A LOT more free time on my hands, i left uni at like 9 today but ended up getting home at 11:30. I actually finished my tute at 3pm but decided to go macquarie university to visit a friend, I have to admit their campus is quite nice and feels a lot bigger than UNSW maybe because they have a bigger lawn and a pretty cool fountain- I mean although our waterfeature is a sculpture of a naked lady lying down as cool as that is, water trickling from her hand cannot compare to a gushing water fountain in the middle of campus :/ I like how we have more grass in our quad though, and i like the general "mainwalkway" type design of UNSW seems more confusing in macquarie. ALthought the trees are pretty beautiful/majestic. /forgot to snap pics

No comments: