Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Laptops

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. 

Hi, today I handed in my gov laptop for imaging. One week ago I had backed up everything my anime, dramas and work. So in math (period before I was about to hand in my laptop) I thought it was all good since I had everything backed up on my home comp. THis was a BAD mistake, during the last period of today I realised that my history elective assignment was on it (I had only completed it a few days ago) and since I backed everthing up 1 week ago my assignment was left on it!!! So i stayed back after school for half an hour or so, but I was told to come back tomorrow. I just need ONE file damnittt. I just hope I can get it tomorrow or I'll have to do it ALLLL over again. Stupid government laptops I swear it just creates problems and provides distractions in class. 

Sorry for this rather boring rant post.

No comments: