Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

bus-ing

Today on the first bus to seven hills from my school, something quite annoying happened. This year 11 girl bumped into me on the bus as I was sitting down, when the bus does one of those really sudden stops that send people flying (not the people sitting down of course =]) and then she says "sorry kiddo'. W-T-F mann I am NOT a 'kiddo', she was only 1 grade older than me and I was a good HEAD taller than her. She had no right to call me that! GRR why do people still think i'm so young even though I'm not that short anymore. Is it my baby face? =( I don't have a baby face... (do I? O.o) Seriously do I even LOOK like I'm in year 7? JEEEZ *cough* *cough*. Also through the whole ride she had her jumper/ 3Unit maths textbook sticking in my face. Then as she goes to talk to people she practically yells at them while right next to my ear, with spittle flying everywhere.

Then on the bus from Blacktown station to my house, which I almost missed because I had underestimated the length of time the elderly people in front of me would take buying their bus tickets, and was therefore talking to a friend a tad longer, the bus driver closed the door on me. And I had to do some frantic waving of the arms responded with -looking but pretending not to look- looks from people on the bus and a grunt from the bus driver. Back to my point, there was this fatty who practically had his pooey, big, fat ass right in my face as I was trying to listen to music on the trip home. 

I seem to be unlucky with buses on Wednesdays. 

No comments: