Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Today when I got up and looked outside my whole yard was frosted. My dad's vege patch had ice all over the place. I hate exposing my skin to the coldness of the air as I change into my school clothes in the morning. Those few seconds are sooo painful. As we're about to leave (after the car choked to life) my dad wasted 10minutes trying to hose down the sheets of ice off of our car windows, this was easier said then done because the hose itself was frozen inside. So after awhile of fumbling around with hot water and various gardening implements he managed to get the water running and wipe off the ice. SO we could finally get on our way. Just some everyday insight into Daniel's school mornings.

Have you ever eaten a Pavlova before? You know the cake sort of thing but instead of flour the base is beaten egg whites and on top is cream and bite sized pieces of fruit. We'll yea I tried a slice yesterday and although light and fluffy the beaten egg whites were SOOOOO sweet. Get a handful of caster sugar pour it in your mouth swash it around and then you'll know how sweet it was. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comments work now YAY =)

awesome said...

yes they do