Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Too much free time.

This shall be a long post, because 1. I'm pretty carefree because of the lack of homework and assignments at this time of the term and 2. I deactivated my facebook for a week as a challenge. 

OKKK my stomach hurts and I'm feeling a bit sick because I had too much to eat just then for my dad's birthday hotpot dinner, but back onto the main topic of hair. I hate how when I wake up in the morning look in the mirror and find my hair sticking up in all sorts of angles. The look can range from devil horns to an asian afro resembling look, where my hair becomes all puffy. It takes me aggeessss in the bathroom to try to feebly pat down my stubborn hair with (freezing cold) water in the morning. My stupid hair is so freaking hard once it stay in the same position all night it's like a permanent mould in the morning, that is something else I envy about my mother, SOFT HAIR (along with dimples, double eyelids and lack of pimples). Sometimes I have to resort to using hair gel which is quite nasty, it's sticky, smelly and looks weird. 

This has been a recurring topic in many blogs, COLDNESS. Tonight and into tomorrow the weather will drop to -2 degrees Celsius. Tomorrow the MAXIMUM temp will be 15 degrees and during the morning (at around 7am) it is going to be ONE degree. So just make sure when you begin to strip as you get out of bed, DO IT FAST, or you might freeze to death before you can put on your first layer of clothing. Oh and expect to see frost in the morning aswell. So that means that tomorrow I might actually have to resort to putting on two jumpers =(, instead of the usual one. I'm also beginning to sneeze quite often, NOT a good sign. Damnit this is because Anubhav dared us to take off our jumpers and blazers during maths for the whole period. That means for around 40 minutes I sat doing maths while wearing ONE SLEEVELESS school shirt as my very SOUL began to freeze. Me keeping my (wo)manly dignity to never back down from a dare, battled it out in single digit temperatures while trying to maths, no wonder I couldn't figure out many problems my brain neurons were probably frozen. But it was funny how Keely was still colder than me even AFTER I lent her my jumper. 

No comments: