Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

THREE museums turned me down :( Energy Australia have no more positions and now my only hope is with blacktown, holroyd and parra councils.

You know I was able to control myself in my own dreams once upon a time. It was cool I remember running into woolworths and eating chips, it was so reallll i could ALMOST taste it. When I had nightmares I could make myself turn around and fight those axe wielding blood dripping murderers, it's cool because you're like invincible in your own dreams. I hypothesis it's because I was in a half sleeping half awake state of mind and thus I was able to control myself, oh and I could also make myself wakeup from a dream.

I'm one weird person.

1 comment:

Truongbag said...

DUDE... that is like the best thing that could ever happen to you

you could dream about anything... ANYTHING!! (if you know what i mean)
"Is that a rocket ship in your pants.." lol jks jks
good luck wit work experience