Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Work experience

Work experienc-ing adventures :O

Daniel is in -stress mode- and spent many hours looking for work experience. I just realised that I've left it wayyyy too late all places like sydney morning herald, ABC, Channel 10, Channel 7 and Nova 96.9 have been taken or don't offer work experience. So at around 3pm I was having a massive low, but then someone helped me gain a massive morale boost :D and when I couldn't think of any places to call, I had a lightbulb moment and ended up calling powerhouse museum and various other museums. So today I didn't get any acceptances but I got 3 'call back later' s from museums. If worse comes to worse my last options are either blacktown library or blacktown council. Blacktown sun (local newspaper) didn't accept me, what meanies =(.

Is it just me or are the operators for media companies (channel 10, channel 7, radio stations) extra slack. I ring and before I can finish my sentence a monotoned much practiced "no we don't offer work experience here sorry" is blurted out followed by a *hang up* T_T I'm off to watch survivor China.

Enjoy your night.

1 comment:

awesome said...

blacktown library doesnt hav any places left.