Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

So today I went to the city to help my sis unload. Using my *brute* -cough- strength I was able to assemble the bed and lift cupboards and wardrobes into my sis' room. Her and her room mates rented out the top 3 levels, so they have 3 balcony's! You can see the harbour and anzac bridge kekeke... I was leaning over the side enjoying the views, when SUDDENLY, I realised that I was very very high indeed and if I had happened to slip and fall over the side...so i stepped back and enjoyed the views there. My sister being on the top floors reminded me of that international Malaysian uni student who was on the top level of a building when a guy was trying to rape her and she jumped off 10 stories of building and died... If i was her I would've just gotten raped, HEY better than jumping to your death! In the end I'm happy for her (my sister), but it suddenly hit me... that I would never see her again unless I actually go out to visit her... For lunch we had thai- pad see ew (stir fried noodles with vegetables etc etc)


Do you ever come to think that you can never really come back to being 15/16 again? I just randomly reminisced with my friend about primary school life and how great it was, but we're never able to go back to that moment of time.

I just realised my sister owned one of those expensive ceramic hair straighteners as I was helping her unpack. And my parents are nagging me about how hard I have to work now that my sister can't help me etc etc...

Day 8 — Your favorite internet friend 
I'm taking an internet friend as one you have never met before. It's a funny story really, we met on facebook through an argument on one of her photo's on a public group. (It was about height, which is a subject I am VERY passionate about (Y) Now I talk to her a lot on facebook, she seems nice (: I just hope she doesn't turn out to be a fat old pedo man who wants to stalk me.

When was the last time you ate a chuppa chup? I'm sucking on one now, and I just realised its probably been years since I last had one

No comments: