Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

So we're learning about evolution in class now, and just wondering, do the creationist christians in my class just glaze over this topic? And when they're asked a question in a test, do the have to write an answer that they themselves do not believe in? hmmm

So today in history elective we have garlic bread, lasagna, and goji berry gelato/ sobet (provided by our group), hmm i wonder what's the difference. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever had Goji berries. I just lost a $2 coin playing heads or tails with myself in the bathroom, I flicked it up, missed the catch and it went right down my sink >.<

Multicultural day tomorrow. I have nothing asian-y to wear! Maybe I should just dress really fob just fully suit up with a rice harvesting hat. There are these peasant farmers in china that work in suits so they can give the image of themselves as rich business men.

No comments: