Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Multi....Cultural! and toilets?

So MC day today and I spent... $15. I guess i spent most of my time watching wrestling and playing table tennis. Did i mention I absolutely pwned everyone else there? =D *cough* I wana eat wahabzadahs tabouli- man that tabouli was good. At first I was like "you are never going to sell the tabouli" -shakes head- I'd never thought I would actually buy it, and crave it now. I thought it would be some crappy retail/ woolies tabouli, but it was actually made by a leb dudes mum (the ONLY leb dude in our grade), yesyesyes it was good, I feel so lame talking about this.

Highlight of the day: seeing pink turbans/eating tabouli/ wearing nerd glasses, rice farmer hat/ seeing indian dancing
LOLOLOL racheI feel sorry for your non profiting stall- plz don't uber hard squish my cheeks on monday. Btw I noticed that A shaved off his armpit hair for a dance because at one point he has to lift his arms XD that instantly reminded me of that lynx dry ad. Also are people really that turned off armpit hair? :O If so then yay, no problem for me coz i dont have any, okay why did i just say that publicly online. Too bad I'm asian thats my excuse. (I'm only kidding, partially..)

Yes guys are weird like that, for example in the guys changerooms certain individuals lift their arms and pull at the hair and go "LOOOK at that hair bitch, wooooh" and here i am feeling so left out. Boys changerooms: Imagine a small, dark, smelly (of all sorts of bodily teenage guy odours, mixed with a tad too much deo, also the toilets being connected to our changerooms doesn't help either), loose garments here and there, I think I've seen red underwear (a couple), a stray sock or two and black pe shorts. Oh speaking of toilets reminds me of the time I accidently walked into the womens toilets at a restaurant and the toilet cubicle was both full, I was like "hey wtf what sort of toilets don't have a trough (i think they're called urinals)?, psshhh cheap restaurant" -truth dawns- "OH SHIT" -runs out- If you ever go to CHina don't go to public toilets, the worse I've seen is when theres 2 troughs in the ground running parallel to the two walls and the toilet doors are running parallel to the trough, and when you need to do whatever you need to do, you squat and let it flow into the trough, it then runs down down down to a huge hole where everything goes. If you;re ever in this situation i suggest you pick the top cubicle, because its kinda nasty when you're at the end of the line nearest to the hole and you see your neighbours deposits going pass (yes i HAVE seen it).

Well i hope you enjoyed todays post, go eat something, it'll make you feel better (:
Ciao?

No comments: