Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Back to school

I'll blog now since I'm about to go to a wedding ceremony/dinner.

These holidays have as usual, been unproductive. I have yet to start my english essay, but I've fully had to last minute complete IST so I'm free today.

In terms of awesomeness this holidays have been totally the best. I've had it all, a party, bowling, tennis, DESPICABLE ME, hanging out with awesome friends, that I wouldn't normally and buying many many many spring clothes. Surely this must come at a price, well yes my wallet (if i had one) is sorely deflated and my financial status is rock bottom, but at least I'm happy and satisfied.

I have mixed feelings about the term ahead, I guess it's good to see friends, but the transition from holiday mode to work/study/school mode is quite a hard one... We have school cert this term but hopefully after that it'll be fun fun fun, with our formal, work experience and a HUGGGEEE number of parties that I'll (hopefully) attend. I'm not usually allowed out during the school period, but hopefully my parents will be more lenient after school cert's over. Speaking of that, what exactly will we be doing for another 5weeks after school cert?...

Parties can be summed up in this equation.
Party=fun=presents=money

I might even have to miss a couple of parties because I won't be able to afford it =/ but I WILL NOT miss my good friend's party, I'll go whatever the cost. We were really tight back in primary (I hope we still are =/) but now I hardly get to see you, so I'll never miss this opportunity to catchup and celebrate your sweet 16th (:

Hope you had a nice holiday everyone, but now it's back to school time! >=D.....=/

No comments: