Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Today I went to a party, and i was one of the few asians there. I feel strange because I totally could not imagine my normal friends at that scene. It's strange how i fit in with both types of people even though those people have totally different personalities. Parties are cool because everyone lets loose and goes crazy and you get to see their wild side :D

If you could see my table right now you would see a pile of miscellaneous (pronounced miscellAneous not miscellEneous XD) items. A packet of ashun preserved orange peels, zappo lollies, scrunched up dried tissues, a newspaper, shapes (the biscuit) and a mandarin. I've been doing a lot of late night movie watching and pigging out. Yup holidays are good alright. Although I really should start doing work to get into the school life swing of things again, but i am so no motivated.

No comments: