Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

AN update

Holidays have been:
- city hunter addiction
- maths catchup
- attempting to differentiate facebook, email, msn, internet and texting to my parents in chinglish- they use 'message' for all 5 of them so i really don't know what they're on about sometimes.. well at least i dont have the problem of parents adding me on facebook haha.
- reading O.o the english book we got to read is actually kinda interesting :D

SO not motivated in holidays >.< but i guess at least I'm doing some work... annnddd ONE MORE TERM TILL HSC YEAR STARTS T__________T extremely. scared...

ALSO kpop gathering @ citayyy in 2 weeks :) yayerrr time to meet all my fellow kpop fans teehee ;D

a bit over a week of holidays left... dayyummm no more sleeping until afternoon for me :/

~hope everyone has been well, and back for some more city hunter for moiiii :D

No comments: