Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Taxed from ophe :) and im bored sooooo:
lets do thiss x]

Five things you will find if you open my bag:

I'll assume this is my school bag
- Books
- Tissues
- Food
- Umbrella
- Keys


Five things in my bedroom:

- Tennis racquet
- Clothes stacked on chairs
- Bed
- SNSD poster (s)
- Books

Five things I’ve always wanted to do:

- Go to KOREA :D
- Learn an instrument
- Learn how to dance
- Speak another language

Five things that make me very happy:

- SNSD lol jk but srsly
- Tennis
- CHILLAXXing with friends
- Parties
- Talking? :S

Five things I’m currently into:

- CITY HUNTER (Y)(Y)
- Dancing to fiction in ficctioonn (8)


Five things on my to-do list:

I don't actually have a to do list... OVERCOME HSC lol

Five things some people may or may not know about me:

Uhhh i make myself quite well known.. :S
- I watch kpop dramas?

Are you:


• Understanding: I think so...

• Open-minded: Yep

Arrogant: Don't think soo.

• Insecure: A bit

• Interesting: NOlol

• Hungry: Kindof

• Smart: No

• Moody: Nope..


• Childish: immaturity keeps me young :L

• Independent: No, i gots a big sis ;)


• Hard working: lol... NO T_T too many distractions

• Healthy: i dunno..

• Emotional: sometimes, but i keep it inside :P

• Shy: sometimes.

• Difficult: i dont think so.

• Attractive: no lol


• Bored easily: yep but i also get interested in things easily... if that makes sense

Thirsty: Not now

.• Angry: rarely

• Sad: sometimes

• Happy: meh

• Trusting: depends on who it is

• Ill: my head hurts because ive been staring at screen too long :L

• Talkative: yeaa when im with friends.

• Ignored: Don't think so

• Reliable: Yes

• Self-disciplined: NOPE

• Sleepy: Takes me ages to fall asleep

• Lonely: lol yes

Info about yourself:


• What is your birth name?: Daniel

• What is your birthday?: june

• Age: 16


• How tall are you?: short

Shoe size?: 8

• Brothers/sisters?: big sister


• Job?: n/a

Favorites:


• What is your favorite band?: 4minute/snsd or beast dunno.

• Colour(s)?: black? idk..


• Soda?: sunkist lol

• Music?: KPOP cheyeaaahhh

• Stores in the mall?:woolworths LOLOL

Food


• Ice cream?: iunno something fruity

• Roller coaster?: i like roller coasters with water :D

• Candy?: NA

• Cookies?: homemade or those really soft subway cookies :3

• Drink?: dont hve a fav

• Holiday?: summer holidays x]

• Month?: sept

Would You Rather


1. Pierce your nose or tongue? nose

2.Be serious or be funny?funny

3. Drink whole or skim milk? whole

4. Die in a fire or drown?drown

5.Spend time with your parents or enemies?why would you even spent time with enemies? :S

Unique


1. Nervous Habits? clenching hands really close together

2. Are you double jointed?:no

3. Can you roll your tongue?:no

4. Can you raise one eyebrow?:no i sswear i used to be able to D:

5. Can you cross your eyes?no

6. Do you make your bed daily?:when i am forced tom myparents like to nag me about it saying it looks messy and whatevs but it is MY bed isn't it and im the one sleeping in it =='

back to city hunter yayay

No comments: