Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

holidays almost over and i havent don't shit yet. gg hsc life. i seriously have to start minimum 2 weeks before school starts. i still have so much to do. Hope everyone is having fun :)

IN response to V's post coz im bored and its only 1:40am :)
insects and cockroaches used to scare me so much as a kid. I still remember being in my room an freaking out when i heard scratching noises from the corners of my room, one time a roach fell onto my bed and in semi scared/instantaneous reaction i got my slipper and crushed it. There was guts all over my quilt ewwww, i still remember it. and then there was once a cockroach that flew onto my face almost into my mouth and i as a child that was very emotionally scarring i had chills down my spine and was paranoid for the whole night hahaha. yes what a fulfilling childhood i've had lol. BUt i remember as a curious little cute toddler that i was i used to pick up cockroaches, worms, bugs anything fearlessly because i didn't know what they were, ignorance is bliss :) But then now i kinda just got over them, like when summer comes (it's not so bad now) and theres one on the floor and ceebs getting bug spray i kinda just crush it and get a tissue then dispose of it. Or if i really ceebs i'll just leave it guts and all on the floor until i get up in the morning, then i feed them to my chickens <33 muahah they love them.

im going parra watch movie tmr woooow havent been movies at parra in a while. there's nothing at parra haha. Oh well theres more eye candy at parra than btown ;) annddd goodnite guys :) <--- why am i using so many of those today, unusually happy? O.o

I CANT FIND MY IPOD EARPHONES im going inssannnnnee. I hate when i lose stuff, where are youuu earphooones i've looked everywhheere comeback my earphones from which kpop flows through your metallic forest of veeiins and into my ears. Lol idk wtf im on about. its 2 forgiveme.
 but then again i probably say ive looked everywhere then it just pops up when you least expect and where you least expect it to be. Or then your motherr finds it.. the never ending attack on a son/daughters dignity. But then again if you're asian even if your parents are wrong they're always ALWAYS right. Yeah you asians you know what imean.

I've been watching the 'original' romance/comedy drama from 2001 with my sisss. It's so good like omg the korean dramas ive been watching cannot even compete.

Okay ive editted this a number of times and even showered, so now i'm finally going to hitt duh hayy. goodnight :) ps some of this may not make sense to you readers, i do not blame you.

oh and... possibly 15k views today? >:) :O :D
GOODBYE FAROUT ITS ALREADY 2:30am god blog i must love you so much. Internet > social life.

No comments: