Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

4/7

Multiple choice was hard for once godamnit. HOWEVER my ancient history teacher is a genius! he kept enforcing "unpredictability" and threw in a historian interpretations question in the trial which i got gg'd for, but then i redid it and handed it in a practice essay, AND THEY ASKED THE EXACT SAME QUESTION THIS YEAR WAHAHAHAA. The thing about ancient is that it's really content based not hard, so the things i knew i knew well but they can pretty much test you ANYTHING. I did a past paper and i couldnt answer the 10 marker because I simply forgot to revise that section, can't even make up bullshit. 2 years of ancient history i have to say you were one of the most tedious subjects and really can't say that i'll miss you. 2 years of sparta, pompeii, rome and tiberius Gracchus was troubling to get through without having the desire to sleep. What i will miss however is the infamous amount of printouts that we'd get from Mr S every lesson. I think our hsc class probably killed many many trees for our education LOL.
And just for the kicks here are some of the notes/handouts that i laid out on my floor (there are bits and pieces all around my room):
Question is, what do i do with these now LOL, brb starting bon fire. Or does someone want my 2012 hsc ancient history cambridge checkpoints book for some strange reason haha. It cost me 30 bucks man >.> worth it, i survived on it's wonderfully summarised notes throughout my whole hsc heh. WELL my recycling bin is going to be full tonight... seems like such a waste aiyahhhh maybe i'll hold onto it for now.... wishful thinking ;D

OH yeah and plutarch i wish i could travel back in time and kiss you because you have single handedly  allowed me to survive HSC ancient history. You, who wrote about 3/4 topics we study in such great depth that i can arbitrarily throw your name here and there and receive marks. Because if someone wrote about a topic in rome, greece, sparta or Tiberius PLUTARCH would have. I knew he was a famous historian before i did ancient, hell even his books are still sold today but now I really have a much greater appreciation of this great man! /fullhomo (Y)(Y)

Also i dont like our presiding supervisor shes so mean >:( whenever i ask a question she's always like "oh so you didnt listen did you?" well i find it difficult to pay attention to anything after i've jsut completely an intensive 3 hour exam and especially since i have to hold in my piss because it takes ages for the supervisors to reach me and collect my papers and also when you're blasting out instructions which just go through one ear and pass through the other.

Also WHY DO I ALWAYS GET THE DODGIEST SQUEAKIEST UNEVEN TABLES I SWEAR. 4/4 exams so far have been completed by me on the shittiest most uneven tables, pisses me off i swear.

Troll friend changed laptop background to bluewaffle, almost died. Attempting to change it back discreetly in the public library LOL

I FINISH IN EXACTLY ONE WEEK YEEEEE BOIIIIIIIIII. mkay one week minus 1hr but one week from now going to be so happy. And yesterday while getting my towel for the shower i was remembering some good modern lessons and then it hit me i wont ever be sitting in another high school classroom learning things, EVER. wow.

4/7

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL BLUEWAFFLE LOOOOOL was it josh?

Daniel W said...

yes.