Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Economics + Ancient half yearliess

wellwell i did more hours of exams today than i had sleep this morning. Screwed up ancient worse test i've done in the half yearlies and overall i think, be lucky to get above 70%- hate when im sitting at home and counting all the marks i've lost and what i could have written. FML the fck is dioscuri, everyone knew except for me i forgot ehhhh. lol getting 80%? as if fuuuuuuuuuu, i really need to aurhghghghghf must work hardfausyfuasd.

Economics was okay hopeufully i can maintain my rank but multiple choice was actually pretty hard ifasiuiujacis.

I deliberately refrained from swearing this post, but lack of swearing does not accurately reflect my emotions :/

ah f-u-c-k.

Honestly cannot tell the difference between 4hrs sleep and 8hrs of sleep tired either way, But i think my immune system is paying the price, im actually quite sick now- having all the symptoms, sore, itchy eyes + throat, running nose/ sneezing. BTW anyone else developing thick skinned area on middle finger- the part that touches the pen, when you're writing... I am haha. Too many essays...lucky i had 45mins in between my two exams dont think i could write for 4+ hours non stop.

Goodbye guys, if you see me on facebook/msn after 12am i give you permission to slap me next time you see me lololl.

lolwut tomorrow is already friday. again.... Oh well after end of exams on wed- going friends house, chilling at strathfield and bball to lookforward to yay. I've already started studying legal hopeuflly i do well in it to compensate. :D ALso they were randomly giving free tip top bread at parra station today lololol so random.

No comments: