Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

so like that black shirt that i wore in the rain last wednesday during bbq is now horribly horribly stretched :(:( nts only wear crappy old shirts when playing gridiron in the rain :/ i went to mando school today, LACK OF BELONGING DUE TO AGE BARRIERS. sigh.

my friend's performance/showcase is at 6 i can still make it... contemplating whether i should sneak out, never done it before hmmmm. what's the worst they could do... silent treatment?...pshhh but that actually works ehhhh. I'm a chicken D:< but thet icket cost me $20... hmmm idkidkidk i dont think im rebel/badass enoughhhh. I know people do it all the time butttt, i'm a goodboyyy EH  i might just stay at home at listen to my beloved sistar,4minute,9muses and watch some wgm and it started with a kiss. DDDD:

yeah okay knowing my dad he'll probably come drive around the city looking for me and then go crazy because i didnt listen to him. Alright i think the consquences are worse. -uberly loud sighhhh-

No comments: