Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

english advanced

LAWL i wonder what our teachers think about our grade. Our grade average for one section of our half yearly paper was a fail, legit 7/15 lmfaaoooo. THe teachers must be facepalming themselves at home or something, we didn't do well in the first assessment task either as a cohort. One of our teachers wrode SEVEN pages of feedback highlighting the MULTIPLE things we're doing wrong arghhh.

oh yeaaah going to register my 5man team for school dodgeball competition 8) need to win all that prize money mwahahhaha.

Been looking forward to this the whole week... its a performance at crossover, my friend's performing. BUT NOW my parents wont let me go so arrghhhh. THIS SUCKS BRO :<

4minute and sistarrrrr <333 sho shexayyy loloolol cant get alone and volume up out of my head 8D
Can't decide whether i want to go to chinese school or not this term hhmmm although i paid for two terms...
Learn from your mistakes and move onn~

No comments: