Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

hi guys i had something to say, but then i did something else and now i cant remember soooo let me leave you with a few of my thoughts.
- ITS COLD so cold my feet are numb- might need to whip out those hand knitted woollen socks 8)
- Our school is having a morning tea FOR GIRLS ONLY wtf is this sexism. I WANT FREE FOOD TOO BRO. i as a member of the male gender, AM DEEPLY OUTRAGED. -face of disapproval- I think we need to organise a male only event, like MALE ONLY free bbq. DAMN YOU WOMANNNNNN.
ps im not actually that outraged im just bored, but then again CUPCAKES, who can resists capcakkesss
- walked past 7/11 in btown today and saw a sign "krispy kreme donuts now avaible" YEAAAHHHHHHH will be paying them a visit soon 8) bad for you and expensive but yolo. didn't actually know what it meant until like a week ago ahah.

No comments: