Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Weeeeellllll that was a fun carnival :D almost died in 1500m and the 400m and devo that i didn't get to do high jump :(. Also teachers raged at us for trolling the 100m by getting a friend to dress uP as pacman and chasing the other 8 of us who were in yellow costumes :') totally worth it >•< and then we got all deep and meaningful on the bus back to school reflecting on our last few months in high school and changing from grade orientated High school into he big world :'( I keep thinking about hsc but I still have to remember to enjoy it!! Also met penrith friends at btown today and apparently they know who suday and Julia gillard Kevin Rudd are, and everyone hates them because they can't troll properly heheh my friend I think deleted all those troll posts >:) alright shall massage my sore calves and thighs whilst doing homework byyyyeee!

No comments: