Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My exam results have been acceptable so far, but tomorrow /mentally prepares self- economics results, GG /prepares death bed arrghhhhhhhhh. And ou r grade didn't do well in the humanities at all, quote Ms K (legal teacher): "This has been the shittest exam i have ever marked in my 14 years at girraween" wow feels bad mannn- aiggoooo teachers so dissapointed in uss! and the social science faculty shows us so much support, time to step it up for hsc guys. At least modern was on average better than ancient and legal, but we shall see after tomorrows modern results. I like sweet's approach to results nowadays, still optimistic/ still can have a bright face and have a good laugh after the results come through. Much better than the doom and gloom plastered on many girls' faces after results, really not good for me you or anyone. Stay optiministic, move on and concentrate on your next exam, after all nothing more can be done after an exam anyway! but MAN i really want this hsc journey to end so tired of it, just want to go to uni and start my life!

LOL usyd open day on saturday have a party to attend so will be walking around the city/ university in formal attire, and i think my friends will be walking around in tuxes hhahaha, oh well. And then travelling to eastwood to check out le spring fair, then bus/walk to denistone woooooo in for a crazy day.

4 comments:

Ophelia said...

thanks daniel.

teach me how to optimistic ahahaha

Daniel W said...

as if i was referring to you (: I wont be so optimistic after economics thats for sure.

Sweet (: said...

LOLL my optimism is partly derived from me getting money for my marks :/

Daniel W said...

DAMNIT thanks for reminding me to pay you :( you'll be getting it tomorrowwww.