Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Let the trials begin!

It just hit me, I have my first trials exam tomorrow. It just hit me, this will be the last school based examination that I will ever do. So many lasts sigh sigh, I really appreciate my teachers more than ever now respond to countless essays by students and most of the time within the day aswell. Also it's kinda cute how they organised a good luck for trials BBQ yesterday hehe music 
and teacher/principle supported us by wearing our clAss of 2012 jerseys.Small things are most meaningful. Don't know why I was so calm this morning, but the stress and nerves are beginning to hit home now, just a bit of blogging to calm myself down ahah.

What are you doing in my hood loser? Gtfo Ahaha

Do Olympics finish after the 15th? They better not... I won't really be able to enjoy them until then:(
Modern tomorrow, time management Daniel time management, write fast! Jia youu everyone let's try break into top 10, we can do it 2012 cohort!!  (: oh yeah and the return of holding in pee during 3 hour exams :( the paaiiiin every second is vital. And the return of negative thoughts after exam, after EVERY exam I always hAve "should've done that could've said that" mentality and makes me feel bad, sometimes I actually end up with an okay result though.

No comments: