Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

test #1

return of the 3 hr exams- almost forgot the pain in my hand after non stop writing for 3 hours. Its weird how different way people write affect the strains in their hands. For me my middle finger tends to hurt and feel strained after non stop writing, for others their pinkies? yeahhh i can already feel the formation of thicker skin/padding on my middle finger, by the end of the exams it'll probably form a little mound lolol . My words were looking SOOOO sloppy after the 2 and a half hour mark, i was rereading what i had just written and i couldnt even make out what it said lol. Man forgot how taxing 3 hours of exams are, the amount of concentration is a lot more tiring than like 6 hours of a normal school day.

I have 6 tests in total, i think i'll rank how i went out of 10 after each exam, and when results come see how accurate i am :D

so today Test #1-modern
7/10

going to enjoy some good tennis tomorrow-> looking forward to friday night footy and hopefully get some good nights sleep today, try to clock 8+ hours today. I think im a bit too chilled at the moment, just watching the hockey :S I think i'll get my modules for english sorted today. My teacher isnt responding to my email arghhh I NEED HELP WITH MOD C :(:(

Also got my UAC pin through le main today, arghhh applying for uni soon :S:S will do it asap after trials

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol you watch footy more than me now!!!!! go hard son go hard

btw isnt it "gai yau"