Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

So promised to give a friend(?) not a friend, classmate my calculator after my economics exam. But i forgot so me being a man of my word i woke up at 8:30am and travelled all the way to school even though i didnt have an exam to give it to him. NOW THAT is dedication, for me anyway considering i wake up at 11am+ normally, but yeah i wished them good luck. Apparently it was an easy test so.... (Y)

WTF is with this weather it was freaking freeeeeeeeeezing today almost died at the trainstation my varsity was like useless against the wind wtff... Essay on political revolution and finalised notes on the core study for ancient completed today (Y). content.

seems like we've been in the hsc exam period for ages now but it's literally just been one week, one week ago we would've just done our belonging module... not sure if time is going by quickly or slowly...

3 comments:

Sweet (: said...

Did I influence you into re-evaluating the definition of "friend" after my rant? :P haha

Anonymous said...

dont you do mathematics?

Unknown said...

good guy wang