Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day 1 @ moochi UNSW

Boss: "okay matt you get into the costume at 12pm tomorrow, Daniel you don't have to wear the suit"
-NEK MINNIT-
Boss: "oh you turned up early i'll get you to get into the costume until matt arrives"
SEEEEEMS LEGIT
Yes this is me. And yes I am a good mascot, also instagram famous* except no one knows it's me :(.
Problems of being a mascot:
- YOU SWEAT LIKE CRAZY- dying, i actually obtained a headache in like 15degree rainy and wet weather.
- you subconsciously smile in photos then remember that no one can see you anyway. then you feel silly. THen you realised you can see people but they can't see you and you feel empowered hehehe

Yeah today was pretty crazy i enojoyed the opening though got to be mascot and hand out flyers twas funnnn. Today was probably hte most fulfilling and efficient days i've had in a while. Completed my first shift at moochi, did my speech for concepts of asia and finished my major project for stats. BUt seriously who buys froyo in raining cold weather- still a 10m line outside the store. YEAH GUYS come visit me, i swear i saw everyone today. The girraboys were in the store when i was working got molested in the middle of the store, /feelsbadhahah.
too. much. pink. better get used to it haha. switching from black subway uniform to bright pink is definitely a drastic change

If i was a wise organised person i should be studying for my finals now but.......

Yes today has been a good day.

No comments: