Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Finally got my phone repaired they just got me a brand new one x :D i am satisfied. No more needing to pull out a nokia in public and having to navigate the dinosaur nokia interface. ANd tripview i have never missed you so much. The screen is laughable, at one point in time 10 years ago i was amazed at the fact that this phone has colour.
Also, my mum made me this for winter.... mixed feelings.
Very first shift at moochi this friday from 10-2pm good luck me! i heard swirling/pouring/ whatever you want to call it the yoghurt is frustratingly hard. Come at me moochi.

So i only ever have one 18th in my life and just look at my luck 80% chance of rain gg wp. THis has happened on multiple occasions in the past, and I remember saying how it would continually pop up again in the future, well here we are. My luck's a bitch :/

No comments: