Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

everyone: fuarkkk I'm going well maintaining a HD average.
me: you still get your degree if you just pass right?
#unilyf

I WANT A DRAMA BUDDY NOW. NOWNOWNOW. SOMEONE WHO WATCHES OFFICE GIRLS.

IGA is actually the best thing to have opened on campus my usual routine for lunch is: a $5 salad + half  roast chicken + up and go. Protein, drink and veges- healthy living all day erryydayyyy. ye. And this random lebanese restaurant opened up and were offering free falafels. NOTBAD. Final month of being an under 18 child yo! cannot wait to get into the clubbing scene with the boys. No doubt i'll be going hard out during semester break (Dat rhyme)
Post chinese exam feed, cmon guys admit this is healthy.

It's actually impossible for me to go to sleep before 2am these days, what is even wrong with me.I cant believe people stil give me shit for having a "high" voice in uni >.>

No comments: