Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Photobucket

^LOL faiiillll (at least north korea didn't do that =P)

NNOOOO the robbers KILLED the two chickens, what cruel bastards =(.

I don't know what's wrong with my big toe it's been hurting for a few days now. It hurts a lot just to bend it slightly upwards or downwards, or even putting a bit of pressure on it. Making walking let alone running painful, I have to do some weird hobble/ walking thing to move about. (It's obviously working since nobody has noticed =D). My poooor big toe =(, I hope it gets better soon. On a happier note, my house finally WON something yyaaayyyy, today we beat fraser at oztag so we aren't last we're only second last :P AND YAY my blog is now INTERNATIONAL =DDD -cheerr- kudos to the person who read my blog in America =) heheh. And screw the person who wrote they used a proxy to access it from America (probably ranjith) don't steal my thunder damnit!!!

No comments: