Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Our school is so safe we've only had 2 break-ins in a week. I found out about this while visiting the canteen to buy something only to find that all sides were boarded up -shock horror- SO i asked around and found that the school, well specifically the canteen had been robbed. Out of all houses all schools to rob why would someone rob a school already lacking in funds. I bet they were sorely disappointed because all they did was trash the canteen and steal some chips. Oh and two chickens are reported missing aswell. Apparently there were tire marks at the bottom oval, HOW a car managed to get into the school grounds when we actually HAVE gates are beyond me...Our laptops are getting taken tomorrow so I have to delete all my movies and shows =( It's in alphabetical order from your FIRST name, jeez the ONLY time i thought my last name would be an advantage it just has to be first names. Okay I'm going to be practicing my english speech all night, because I'm pretty certain I'm going to have to do it tomorrow. 

No comments: