Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Winter Wonderland

I'm proud of myself and my immune system I haven't gotten a cold at all yet :) Even though I'm perfectly susceptible to colds seeing as I catch a bus full of high schoolers, who knows what germs are flowing in the bus every time I get on. Anyone else notice the days getting warmer? There is totally no need to wear two jumpers now (or 6 layers in some cases), 1 jumper is enough for me nowdays =]. Also hurrah for our school because I noticed the other day that there are MANY more asians in the younger years than before, goooo the asian invasion on Girraween high school heheh.

So who's donating blood this/next year? I probably will, after all one transfusion saves THREE lives!! 

And congrats to Julia Gillard on becoming the first female pm of Australia. It's just kind of sad that she was handed the position on a silver plater. 

No comments: