Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Email lessons

I just realised hotmail changed its layout so now i'll probably have to reteach my mum on the basics of emailing/receiving.

Email lessons:
Mum: How come my email doesn't work?
*daniel looks over*
Daniel: You typed it in the browser T_T. I told you, you have to go to hotmail.com for the billionth time
*suppresses anger*
Mum: Yes I'm in how do i check my emails
Me: GO to inbox
Mum: inbox inbox inbox *dot dot dot*
-15 minutes later-
Mum: oh here it is
*reads email title*
Mum: WHAATTT *surprised look* why is it soo short
Daniel: Mum click on the actual message =='
Mum: Message? what message I'm reading it now.
*facepalm*

Exeunt Daniel
YAY soccer tomorrow, please don't rain please don't rain. My sister just bought me Allens party mix gummy lollies :D its been ages since I had lollies. The milkbottles taste yummy, but the fake teeth kinda tastes like toothpaste and the fake lips kinda taste like cough medicine. You don't notice these things until you actually think about it.

My sister got a voucher for two for a horseriding lesson a while ago for my birthday. But i kinda lost the voucher and it cost A LOT, I better find it before she moves out and I think it expires sometime in august.

Do horses smell?

No comments: