Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Soft skin?

Okay this has happened a number of times now. People say my hands are really soft, No 'O' you are not alone (: It happened a couple of times during dancing today, I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing, and no I have NEVER used moisturiser in my life. I really can't tell I'm trying to 'feel' my own hands right now, they don't even seem that soft. But i like how my hands are always really warm (: even in winter, i NEVER need gloves or mittens, and some people's hands are dead cold and however many layers of gloves they wear doesn't seem to do anything. Not referring to anyone particular here.

History essayyyyyy. Went alright I guess. I was surprised how at the time I actually managed to remember and write down my previous practice essay (the 'secret' question was basically what the criteria told us to do) with around 10 seconds to spare? I was scared of having one of those brain failures when you suddenly forget everything for brief moments, but nah I didn't get any. The muscle near my thumb and index finder was soooo tired and strained through the whole mad rush of writing. I had no time to check, knowing me I probably made about 100 grammatical errors and another 100 missing words and broken sentences here and there. For example I would probably do something like: "UNESCO international organisation important" quite often. I'm afraid I didn't talk about Colombo Plan enough or 'assess' achievements.

TEN WHATS: (stolen from Ophelia)
1. What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up?: Damn I have to get up
2. What did you do last night?: Study for History essay and watch undercover boss
3. What is the most important part of your life right now? Idk
4. What would you rather be doing right now?: Well i SHOULD be studying for maths
5. What did you last cry over?: you
6. What always makes you feel better when you're upset?: nothing, because no one every cheers me up :( and because I hide my emotions LOL
7. What are your plans tomorrow?: get up, eat, school, maths, sleep
9. What are you worried about?: Maths test omg omg omg -spaz-
10.What are you looking forward to most in this week?: Nothing because i have a boring and tedious life.

Heheheh we're doing history of food in history elective (Y) What's your favourite food? Mine is crispy skin chicken om nom nom =D. Good idea for the end of that topic we should bring food from our culture and feaaassstttt (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post! thank you for sharing this information. infinitewordz.blogspot.com really got under my
[url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] bookmarked... Keep up the good site...