Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cold crisis

Okay now I have reached stay 3 and 4 of the cold- uber runny nose and lost of taste. Runny noses? what does that mean? TISSUES, and lots of them. Today I brought a whole packet of tissues to school, and just after recess they were all used up. A friend of mine suggested last resort dried up tissues, but I didn't even have any of them! All my tissues were soggy and wet since they didn't have time to dry up. And then i used up my tissues to the extent of them being a mass of white soggy tissues that break up in clumps in your hand (ever experienced that before?). I have a  -painful red patch below nose due to excessive snot blowing and tissue friction- Our school is too cheap to put tissues in front of classrooms. Now you have to ask for a tissue, the teacher brings it out of the storeroom you take ONE and the teacher puts it back in the storeroom.

Yep, you really needed know this.

I have a really funny/epic picture of me that I just remembered about today, but i can't find it on my computer D=

Day 12 — The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain

N/A

No comments: