Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I got a paper cut from my maths test as soon as i got it back today. I wonder what that shows... yay I finally got work experience = no need to work at kmart or even worse GIRRAWEEN HIGH SCHOOL *shudders*. Deo sharma is lame, me being in the front row, he kept wasting 15minutes of my time asking if I had gotten this sheet, if I had gotten that booklet, whether I had gotten this test back and telling us we had 20minutes to complete the geography essay tomorrow and realising he made a mistake and told us we had 30minutes to do it as the bell rang and everyone went into "yay recess time" -ignore teacher- mode. By the way, he writes the exact same comment in every report, and changes the names. Something along the lines of: "daniel is a good, quiet and conscientious student who works well with his peers, this definitely shows in his marks. Marks can be further improved through early and thorough revision at home". I just read my year 9 and 10 report comments.

My immune system is not holding up, I'm in stage 2 of the common cold. BLOCKED NOSE. nuuuuuuuu
Day 11 — A Deceased person you wish you could talk to
I don't know anyone deceased. 

No comments: