Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My throat is very flemmy, sore and I'm coughing a lot. Not a good sign. Must. Not. Get. Sick. Before. Party.

Day 10 — Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to
Hullo, I really only really started to get to know you this year. You seemed so stoned and uninviting at first glance. And also seemed really sad at your rather superior maths marks which you deem too be inferior, in an attempt to make people feel better, but it generally has the opposite effect. Certain people think you're cold -physically and mentally- (which it may seem from the outside), me included, but they really don't know you well enough and misinterpret your innocent actions for ones of deceit. You're a weirdo, in a strange and unique way, I guess that's why it's interesting to talk to you...

I'm glad I started to talk to you all those months before, and i hope we can get to know each other better. And don't forget me after highschool D: Others should get to know you, you're cooooool (:

No comments: