Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Its official. My sister is moving out this Saturday. How does this have any correlation with anything you ask? Well this means I have no one to take me to a certain party, my mum will probably get lost because she sucks at map reading and she refuses to drive out of Blacktown (my dad is in China). So now since I can't take Julian or keely, I guess getting there will have to involve bus+train+picked up from station? (I have to leave straight after chinese class so i'll have to bring a bag full of mando books for the day) Julian's parents are a bit strict and are worried about him on public transport. Now this is all well and good for me, but it's the getting home that is the problem. I have absolutely no way to get home. I'm not going to walk to the station, my sister/mum won't pick me up and I don't want to travel to blacktown at night. So the only way is for me to get home is somehow negociate with my sister or get picked up by a friend's parent, taken to their house and stay there for the night (*wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* chris). So now since my sis can't pick me up julian's chances of going are also reduced since his parents can't pick him up after 10pm and also they won't let him stay after 10pm... Oh well we'll see.

Day 2 — Your Crush
I only liked someone for a little while, I wouldn't really call it a crush. AND NO I DO NOT LIKE KEELY OR RACHEL FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE READING THIS I KNOW YOU'RE THINKING ALONG THOSE LINES. 

No comments: