Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

freedom

YEARLIES ARE OVER!!! Today I had my last test, maths now I'm freeee. Isn't it strange how when you have things to do, there never seems to be enough time for anything, but when you have free time, theres nothing to do =.=' maybe its just me. Seriously when I actually have things to do, I'm able to procrastinate on the comp for hours, but when I actually have no tests or assignments I don;t know what to do. Maybe I should go out and go for a run, get some exercise refresh my mind a bit. Pshhhh what am i saying im too fat for that (: This week seemed long, and short at the same time...I wish i'm one of those people who can confidently say they're going to get 95%+ after a test...But oh well whats done is done, no use moping over it if nothing can be changed. It's what I keep telling myself when I'm sad.

I'm looking forward to the holidays, I've got no work, so it'll be play play play. My grandparents are going to be coming over so I'll be going out twice as much.

Age 16 is a cool, big boy, older number. way cooler than 15.

No comments: