Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Today I went out with a couple of friends to bowling and general bumming around at keely's house. I won't full describe the day from start to finish or what happened over the course, as I think that is quite boring to read. I shall do a summary (: At bowling me and my friends saved $7 ea from a coupon we found online XD (asian ftw) kudos to yen wei. I had 3 strikes >=D -proud- it just took me three bowls to warm up. I've always wondered, are the numbers on the size of the ball in kilograms? or are they just random number sizes... It's funny how 3 people were making fun of me at how crap I was at bowling but then in the end i believe they got POWNED.

I remained undefeated for table tennis, keely i LET you win that time, doesn't count -nods- I will only admit defeat from your mum... I swear every asian family has at least ONE relative that is wellknown and uber good at table tennis, often winning prizes/trophies/medals/money in the past.

P.S. I have a friend who caught his first bus in Australia (without parents). Has he been living under a rock for 16 years? :O

Yes this is a very bland expression for the day.

No comments: