Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WOWOWOOW in the last 3 hours have been a blur of shock/ information/ facebook/ MSN overload about others. Only now have I calmed down, I've had a many mix of emotions mainly for friends that will leave D': so I've got ABSOLUTELY NO work done. For my friends I feel happy for them personally, but sad that they're leaving. One of them was probably the only friend I could trust with my inner thoughts and feelings, GL for the future man. Another 2 I really only got to know them this year, but i sucks how now I can't get to know you any better. EHEH at least you will be with your fellow asians :D

Just because you didn't get into B doesn't mean you're crap, don't worry you're smart. Don't cry it won't get you anywhere, try looking happier :) believeee in yourselllffff (even though I don't myself).

Why were you so sad today? do you want to leave us that badly? D'=

No comments: