Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Was hardcore english essaying yesterday so I didn't get a chance to blog. I actually wrote up a 1000 word essay but kinda forgot/didn't have enough time during the actual essay writing and had to cut/miss out stuff and ended up writing about 700 words. Now i'm basically free until school cert, and i spent the day playing a lame popcap game, plants vs zombies = ='

I hate my shower nozzle, a little turn of the handles in my shower makes the water either extremely cold or ice cold, it's so annoying. I notice like half my underwear is red, but you just had to know that.

It seems with age he height of the pants line also increases. Below age 50 the pants line is below the belly button, by 50 it's on the belly button greater than 50 is above and age 85+ is somewhere between the bellybutton and nipple.

No comments: