Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

I have the smallest eyes in my family, which is saying something considering I'm asian.

The boy's toilets really should be maintained better. There is no soap so after one goes to the toilet they can't wash their hands properly (it went from liquid soap, to foam soap, to nothing), and the toilet often smells like shit (literally) and vomit. Also it's really annoying because the 7/8 toilet cubicles are too low so its kinda weird when you can see people's heads at the corner of your eyes (even me at average height), so people who are slightly taller could technically look over and INTO someone elses cubicles if they really wanted to. It's never really happened to me personally, but the possibility is quite unnerving.

Year 10 formals are held in rented venues, or at least the school hall riiight?, but our school has hit an all time low of undercover basketball courts =.=' costing $40 not a very formal venue if you ask me.

MY CLASS NEVER DOES ANYTHING INTERESTING IN SEX ED its all just theory theory testbook, no practical or video stuff :( hehehe its still me favourite subject though (:

No comments: