Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

EASTER SHOW

sooo yeaaahh i went easter show today. my legs are tired and my throat hurts from too much sugar D: annndd my jaw is sore from chewing too much bubble gum lullzz I'm getting too old for lollies :D but yea easter show = major rip = not going again for some time (can't afford it T___T) $22 entry fee my ass. and just to let you know nsw lost at national log chopping ;) one ride = $6 (cheapest) fairy floss = $4 :S but if you go to easter show no use being cheap everything's a rip and you can afford to spend money if you only go once every 10 years rofl. Or you could get free samples at woolies dome for teh lulz :D But i guess it was gooood since sydney rarely gets carnival culture... On the bright sideee there were many many girls and guys our age heheh :) here are some photos for your stalking purposes (Y)

yeaaa if you go easter show goooo here it's actually scary :D buttt then i suggest not seeing the pics below they'll spoil it :P but even still they're scarier when you're actually there not when you see it through a picture and especially when they pop out in your face XD
 prettyy cooool costumes :D yea imagine that face lunging out at you in the dark :D
 Forced smile XD
 Action shot! they were actually spazzing in the chair, hes whipping his hair back and forth :D

  
 best kebab ever, at the rip off price of $10 :( but yea i was starving we wanted to eat after rides so we ate at like 3? I was pretty hungry as you can see :DD


 more lollies than i've bought in a very very very long time
 My wollypop is bigger than my head :D and it took me a long long time to finish it x] from when i came home :S

good night

No comments: